Posts tagged groom
Posts tagged groom
When you are in the middle of planning a wedding it is always important to remember those who are important to you and important to your life. Do you really think that you could forget them. That is why it is important not to invite the rich with good gifts but invite those who will love you and show you that love in incredible ways. When we have been set with the choice how do we decide who’s in? Is there a coin flip, or a drawing of straws? Or will you sit down and ponder for ours.
When I had decide what Bride I wanted to be in my wedding that was the easiest thing I have ever done, that to me is the only important thing. Everyone else does play a significant role but the bride is what the entire wedding is centered around and the obviousness of her joining her man too.. But in reality everyone oooh’s and ahhh’s over the bride because she is so beautiful.
I am certain that I have the bride that everyone will oooh and ahhh over. Still when I see her I get butterflies there is something about her that I do not know what it is but she just has captured my heart. Like Captain hook has captured Peter Pan and then we fly away to Never never land… ok a bit much i know.
So This can relate to life in many ways, in all instances. When we are deciding who is in and who to choose, remember those who love you. Look into your relationships and see why they are the way they are. Do not forget your friends who have cared for you even when you have not cared for them, Lets be honest Jesus loves us even when we do not love him.
Look Deeper, Think Longer, Live
when trying to decide a wedding venue one can get pretty confused and at the same overwhelmed. Me and Katie are on the hunt for a wedding venue and also in the process of attempting to set the date for the wedding. Any attempt to pick a place will cause issues despite if you both even agree. Since we are looking for a place here are some things to consider (well here is the deal women will most definately be looking for something different than men, so I am gonna break it down men and women). (these all apply to Summer Weddings)
What Men should be looking for:
1. A/C - if you cannot find a place with some solid Air Condition you will need to have at least 3 alternate shirts to wear under your coat.
2. Bathroom within reach - if you are getting married your bowels will be moving and you will have to drop the kids off at the pool at least once, lets be real is there really a man who won’t eat on his wedding day?
3. Room down the Aisle - This is just in case you want to make a sweet move post vows and kiss to prove to the crowd that you are the man of this relationship and this is your wife.
What Women should be looking for:
1. Open space - this is only because open space is space that can be filled with decoration, when women go into a venue to scout it out they will be using their mind to almost put a see-through cover over their eyes of outstanding decoration. So when they look around all they see is the potential decoration and coloration. a) A second part to this is that they will be analyzing the room to see and make sure if the colors they have in their mind for the wedding will fit with the room.
2. Dressing Rooms - for some reason the dressing room is just as important as the actually wedding ceremony room itself. You should plan to spend at a minimum 10 hours of your day in this room, looking at yourself, but of course you are not conceited.
3. Lighting - Anything that can be used to make the bride look better is going to be a key element in the eye of the woman. The lighting is so important because lighting changes everything in a wedding, if you have a little lighting you will be going for a more romantic candle light wedding, with many windows and external lighting you will make the wedding a more happy summery wedding. Women will always be more beautiful with more light, well my woman doesn’t need the light, she’s the most beautiful out there.
So if you are interested in venue hunting, TAKE A DEEP BREATH, step back, and show me the money. Well if you flash your money at the tour guide they may kick other people out. Let’s just say the more the merrier, well the more groomsman the more merrier the tool shower
So have you ever seen that show “My Big Redneck Wedding?” Especially the episode where the bride comes down the “Aisle” (mudpit) in a jacked up pick-up slinging mud everywhere. Well that just makes me think about how much fun a wedding can actually be but you may have to watch out for the mud.
The planning process will no doubt get a little muddy, but that seems to be the fun part. There is something fun about playing in the mud though. Let’s be honest here who didn’t have a mud fight when they were kids? We all know that the girls would cry when they got mud in their eyes, and all the boys would stop throwing mud and go and try to help the girl. She loves all the attention.
Thats what planning a wedding is like the guy begins to start things and starts slinging mud eventually slinging some in the girls eyes. The girl gets upset and her feelings hurt, but then she just plays off the entire scene, getting her man to further pay her attention. Here’s the best part, we all know he does. And eventually they end up hugging and playfully hitting each other. It plays out like this time after time.
The best part is this: man slings mud, woman slings emotions, together we are all just in a big emotional mud pit of love